Friday, May 7, 2010

Dark Turtwig Champion


RAAAAAAAA! I am the great DTC! All people will fall before me. The world must be thrown into darkness, and Turtwig.....MUST DIE! I WILL KILL YOU ALL!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is Dark Turtwig Champion, or DTC for short. He was created long ago, when I tried to get rid of my dark side, him. His true exsistance came to be at that time. After being cast away by society, he was taken in by a young girl who actualy cared for him, even if he secretly sneaked away to kill people and make a lake with their blood. Eventualy, she found out and tried to stop him. She didn't last much longer. He blamed her death on society, and me scince my guards killed her, and decided to rid the world of us. He later formed The Kingdom of Darkness, and began his dark mission. He was later sealed inside the Triforce of Darkness, never to be seen again....until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment